Monday, December 15, 2008

Better Late than Never eh?


I am a couple of weeks and one post late but here it is........

So Ainsley and I got to celebrate our birthdays in Disneyland. It was a fabulous time. Great weather and great company. Most of Troy's family went and we all flew down on the same plane. Needless to say, there were more kids than adults on that plane I think. We got to spend a day at the beach (bear lake was hot compared to that water) and took a day for Legoland too. Anyway, the kids loved it and it was a nice break from life. Back to reality and hopefully all ready for Christmas. As ready as we are going to get. We are grateful for the season and the chance to reflect and be grateful for what we have been blessed with!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well, happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a fun one!

Christensens said...

Two posts in one month? Joanne this is a record. Glad you had a good time!