I have been tagged more than once so I guess I will take the initiative and actually do it. So here goes.
8 shows I watch on tv (the only time I get to watch my shows is at night that are off the DVR)
1. Dora
2. Backyardigans
3. The Office
4. Oprah when it is worth it
5. Eli Stone
6. CSI Miami
7. Gray's Anatomy
8. Private Practice
8 favorite resteraunts
1. Kneaders
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cinegrill
4. Market Street
5. Ruby River
6. Gipetto's
7. Butterhorn Bakery
8. Snake River Saloon (is it still good Stacey?)
8 things I did yesterday
1. Made cinnamon rolls for breakfast
2. Cleaned 2 out of 4 bathrooms
3. Raked up 5 garbage sacks of leaves in my yard
4. Helped Troy work on the shed
5. Went to the Timothy's to give thanks and eat a lot
6. Ate Pie for dessert
7. Put my kids to bed
8. Watched Malcolm in the Middle re-runs with Troy. (that is another show we watch)
8 things on my wish list
1. Not have a house payment
2. Have our shed finished
3. Have a spot in the garage for the Trooper (see #2)
4. New furniture and floor in my front room
5. New bedroom carpet in mine and Ainsley's room
6. New bedroom furniture in my room
7. Having Christian actually keep his room clean
8. Hiring a cleaning lady
I am not tagging 8 people so if you feel the need, go ahead!
2 comments:
Holy cow, you did a tag. It wasn't my tag, but that's okay, I'll take it!
I don't have your email address, so I guess this is the best way to give you my info. 1829 Courtney Ln, Edmond, OK 73013.
Post a Comment