Monday, September 22, 2008

Ready for Fall

I had an opportunity to go to drive up to the mountains above Heber, UT last weekend. I noticed how the leaves have already begun to change. It made me want fall here now. I love getting pants, socks, shoes and sweaters out of the back of the closet. Levi seems to like that also because he started wanting to wear pants when it was still 80 degrees outside. Our bodies seem to sense the coming season change and I say, "bring it on" which also means we are getting ready for the annual "hunting season" (most of the month of October ). The boys have already started asking when we are going. They have a great time playing with cousins and in general, just getting dirty. I have been a slacker on the picture part of our blog so I will be sure to post some pictures of our hunting adventures. I will be sure to leave out anything without skin or legs!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I totally copied you with the blog updates. I love that!

Christensens said...

I am looking forward to more posts and new pictures. Oh and sorry I forgot to give you proper credit for all the canning we did. I would have given up on the blackberries if you hadn't been there!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on Missy's. I am so ready for fall, too. I love the leaves changing colors and the crisp air. Happy hunting season!