I have succumbed and given in to getting up before eight o'clock again, making lunches, daily planners to sign, back packs to go through, homework to help with, etc. etc. Yes, Levi and Hayden started back to school on July 28th. Did I say I was happy? I wasn't excited at all but have decided it is good to be on a schedule again. Along with that we thought we would through into the mix fall baseball, and dance class for Ainsley. We don't really like to sit around very much. So to sum up we are running around like normal.
3 comments:
Wow, you guys start school early. Are you on year-round?
Hey,
Thought I would say howdy neighbor. I found your blog off of Missy's. Cute Cute!
Trish
Yes, schedules are good. But, so is sitting around. Don't knock it till you've tried it! :)
Post a Comment