Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally Home for a Weekend

The first three weeks of October we spent in the mountains trying to catch somethin'! We are 0 for 3 with no sadness from Joe. Sorry, no bloody legless animals. I know you are all so sad! We had a good time especially the last weekend because the weather was beautiful! So another hunting season over and now on to bigger and better things to do like a building a shed to store all our crap. I think I will call it the "Crap Shack". All of which (the crap) we use which seems crazy but maybe we will be able to park two cars in our garage instead of one. The baseball gear is now sitting where the Trooper goes because baseball season is over so it isn't sitting in the Trooper where it is all of baseball season. To make a long sentence short, we are hoping to have a more organized garage to store cars and not crap! (of which we use all of it!) This has probably been the blog entry that has made the least amount of sense so I will quit while I am not even ahead! Hopefully Halloween pictures are soon to come if I am with it and remember in the next week or so!

1 comment:

Christensens said...

Crap shack.....I like it. You know if you used the real word for crap it would flow a little better. Alliteration is wonderful, don't you think? So poetic and flowing!